Saturday, October 22, 2011

Karaoke Nights


"why don’t you love me, the way i loved you? it feels so crazy, cause i dunno what i did to you. if you’re gonna hurt me, then do it quickly ‘cause i’m tired of crying and if you don’t wanna stick around then baby forget about me."
*****

I've been shuffling my iPod and i stumbled upon Little Bit's Forget About Me.

It has been quite a while since I've felt relevance to a song, too much emo runs in my blood. I remember singing Adele's songs in a karaoke bar and breaking down in tears. Of course, I had to weep covertly. LOL.

Anyways, I really like singing. I was practicing Utada's Heart Station so I could upload a cover. Maybe I will someday if given the chance.

I miss going to my choir to practice belting out notes. Will someone take me out to a Karaoke Bar nearby? haha.

And don't worry, I'll sing Lady Gaga's Edge Of Glory. No emoshit right there.

4 comments:

  1. Just shout your heart out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talented man. Lucky you, you can sing. I can speak to big crowd and serve as a master of ceromony but I can't sing I dunno why! Teach me how to sing. Hahaha

    Anyway Inong Here your new follower. Keepsafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i used to sing in a choir, i guess that's why i can carry a tune or two., haha.

    ReplyDelete