Friday, July 29, 2011

lights, camera, action.

I just found out that one of my new found friends like me.

I didn't know what to react because I wasn't expecting him to like me. He is mean and he loves to bully me around. To me that wasn't flirting at all. I usually get humiliated in front of people when he puts me on the spot and I hate being humiliated.

He has a boyfriend, the kind that doesn't fulfill the so-called 'boyfriend duties.' He told me that he was already making a move, I told him that I don't get him. Why me?

I'm not sure if I should believe him or shit, but all I know that he is an actor in real life. In the back of my mind, I cannot tell whether he's just acting out impulse or he was toying with me. First of all, I don't like being in complicated things. My life as it is, is full of complications and conflicts. Also, I don't really like him. He just negates every statement that I make when we hang out with our group. He is my anti-thesis, my blight to my existence. Then, he is also very touchy, even in public; I'm sorry but that isn't my cup of tea either. He can beat the living daylights out of me. So, definitely I don't really see myself being with him.

The problem though is that, I don't like him as a boyfriend and I just want him as a friend and I told him that. When he tries to make a move, I just act cold. I wonder if he gets that. It's kinda funny how I turn out to be an actor too and I don't know if I can keep it up. I'm pretty sure one day, I'll just tell him to fuck off. That's how mean I can be.

2 comments:

  1. yep, apparently he was bullying me because he likes me. tsk. not gonna work.

    ReplyDelete