Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Panic Switch!

okay, they wanted me to be a nurse, then they want me to study medicine. and now, they want me to be a nurse, again, for the fucking nth time. they don’t know what sort of emotional roller coaster they’re putting me through. i’m being torn apart at the seams. i’ve already made up my mind that i’ll go pursue my dreams now that they have SAID that I can, now they’re telling me to give it up again?

WTF?! I NEED MY PANIC SWITCH!

Wasted 3 fucking years of my life trying to please everyone and it got me nowhere.

you see, this is why i don't like feeling too ecstatic about something. i think i need to go to my therapist again.

4 comments:

  1. Tsktsk. :/ Sayang naman ang 3 years of med. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Set your expectations low and disappointments won't get to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RJ: nope im not in med yet. im still waiting for them to finally decide what they want me to do. cause i know for a fact that i want to pursue med, but they won't let me.

    @nate: yes you may good sir.

    @grey: yeah, i've finally wanted to be a farmer and a fisherman. less hassle in life. agree?

    ReplyDelete