Sunday, December 4, 2011

グッバイがハピネス

I have been out of the blogging loop lately, or its just that i'm not that active on blogspot. i have been blogging on my tumblr because its much easier to put something on your tumblog.

well the good news is, i didn't have panic attacks during the past weeks, thanks to my medication and cognitive behavioral therapy.

for the bad news, i just left my work because of a terrible boss. i wasn't able to get my salary for the whole month of november. i just got the whole lump sum today and i said that i'm not going back to work anymore.

anyways, things have been quite rough and vapid this year. as far as i know, this is really not my year according to the chinese astrological zodiac signs. (hahaha)

i'm just itching for this year to end and leave everything behind. and i mean everything...

************

So goodbye yellow brick road
Where the dogs of society howl
You can’t plant me in your penthouse
I’m going back to my plough

Back to the howling old owl in the woods
Hunting the horny back toad
Oh I’ve finally decided my future lies
Beyond the yellow brick road

No comments:

Post a Comment