Saturday, September 8, 2012

Adept

So, I haven't updated my blog in such a long time and a lot has happened these past few months.

First of, I am really really busy with work. My sched is quite toxic. Have to juggle responsibilities; as the ambitious son of a bitch that I am, my slowly decaying social life, and the best boyfriend ever. Apparently, some of my new found friends from work had gotten their End Of Contracts and next week I'll be deployed to a new team. A lot of movement has occurred these past 2 months and I'm getting dizzy. Besides the fact that my new team works on a graveyard shift (which I know will trigger my migraine and vertigo), the bulk of the calls that come in are the highest at that point. So may the odds be ever in my favor.

Second, my mom wants me to enroll for my MA. I really don't know if I could handle it right now, I am in such a volatile and aggressive working environment and I find myself heavy footed. I'm still trying to adapt to all these fast changes.

 ***I just celebrated my 1st year with P. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. ahahahah .. yeha napansin ko din .. avid follower mo kaya ako .. kaya pala sobrang busy ka ... :) chillax lang .... kaya mo yan .... congrats sa first year more to go ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!! :) And welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete