Thursday, June 6, 2013

He walks like summer, but feels like winter

Funny how my summer went this year. I've traveled almost 300kms within a week, the catch though, it's for work. I wake up at 4 am every day just to get to Batangas by 8 am and leave by 4 pm to get home by 7 pm.    I wanted to tear my hair out of frustration, but I didn't because I'm a grown ass man. I decided to suck it in till it ends since its just for a week anyways, and I'll get to go on wanderlust after I get my paycheck.

I promised myself a summer vacation on my own, but no, my boss loves me so much that she decided to send me to Laguna after my project in Batangas, then another week in Alabang. Summer just went poof right before my very eyes. Oh well. Such is life. There is no rest for the wicked. Speaking of which, I've just received a call right as I am writing this; telling me to go to work next week, luckily it will be in BGC.

So there, I just bought myself 5 sessions of microdermabrasion and stuff to remove the stresses of daily life off my face. I also got my lenses re-calibrated so that I won't get migraine attacks anymore, plus my glasses can shoot laser now so I can incinerate her (I wish). I bought shoes and got enough money to buy gym clothes, cause I might really need to work out all the unhealthy food that I ate since my life is always "on-the-go" these past few months. I also decided to write my ass off just to expunge all these pent up feelings. LOL

All in all, this summer is a bummer. I want to get tan lines and shit cause I'm too pale for my own good. Also, goodbye summer bod. It all went down the drain when I ate everything I could see just to cope with work. Maybe by December I can wanderlust myself till I can't be found anymore. If that can't be done, there's always next year... and the year after that... and most probably I won't be doing it anymore. YAY FOR MY EVER SO RELIABLE WILLPOWER.

No comments:

Post a Comment