Thursday, July 5, 2012

What He Is Not

Like Johnny Depp, he smells of intrigue and Marlboro Reds. He talks about German expressionism films with much gusto during our evening tea. He listens to Liszt and The Smiths at the same time. He quotes Karl Lagerfeld in one of his speeches. He cites Blair Waldorf at my wicked ways.

Such ideals for tiny little being like me.

I often thought having a boyfriend would be all that. But it's not. Surprisingly, I still love my boyfriend for what he is and what he is not. We may have fights and shit storms, but it just makes us stronger.

My dear Panini, you are such an idiot sometimes, but I cannot seem to hate you even if you made me cry. You are the only one person who can break a person like me who is dead inside.

I'll miss you when I start work.

Love,
Chowder

4 comments: