Monday, December 17, 2012

Little Fuzzy

I love cats. I like how bitchy they are in real life. You know when at day time, they won't even let you hold them but at night, they would really love to sleep on your face. That kind of stuff. I apparently like them for that.

They curl up in a ball when they wanna be all clingy and shit. But they look like roadkill when they sleep; sprawled and spread-eagled, which makes me wanna smother them or trample them. I don't know, I just feel like Agnes "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!" sort of feeling whenever I see cats.

But anyways, my girl cat got knocked up again. Giselle is preggers and I know my mom would kick her litter out again if she gives birth inside the house. My mom and the cats have that I'll-give-you-food-and-you-stay out-of-the-house kind of relationship. She is more of a dog person. I don't agree but I can't argue with her anyways. Funny thing though is, she would also baby talk the kittens as well before throwing them out. Gotta love my mom.

And since Christmas is near, I want a new cat. :3

I'll prolly adopt another one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment