Friday, May 25, 2012

Concrete Wall








What is this all about? 
Settle down, please don't yell or shout 
The landlord, he lives downstairs 
We'll get evicted 
Please don't be too loud 
 
You say I'm passive-aggressive 
How can I not be? 
When you're always talking at me 
You say I'm unresponsive 
And here you are 
Talking over me 

 You make me wanna throw this shoe 
 Right through that concrete wall 
Maybe you should pack your things 
If it's that dreadful 
Then just leave it all 

 Don't wanna keep on sharing my bed 
With someone that I have to love less and less 
Every time I try to make you smile 
You say that I'm being a child 
Well, I tried my best 

You say that I need therapy 
Well, my darling, so do you 
Don't need for you to tell me 
What is wrong in all I say or do 
 
Please don't try to throw this shoe
 Right through that concrete wall 
Maybe you should pack your things
 If it's that dreadful 
Then just leave it all

No comments:

Post a Comment